Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Win a $250 POPFLEX Shopping Spree!

 

Hey there guys!

First of all, I am LOVINGGGGG all of your Instagram posts in your POPFLEX! When I wake up every morning, the first thing I check is the #POPFLEX hashtag! I die (0f happiness) every time I see one of you guys modeling the clothes.

Keep going outside, showing me your best Pilates and Yoga poses, and let that inner Top Model SHINE!!! We all have one inside of us – promise :)

Plus, when you guys post your pics to Instagram, you have a chance to be featured on the POPFLEX website! It’s actually really important that you post so that other girls can see how the clothes fit on YOU. It’s impossible for us to shoot the clothes on every body type ever, but with your help, we can do it together!

Pretty cool huh? Just make sure you’re using #POPFLEX or else I won’t be able to find your photo!

Now…guys…I am soooooo thrilled to announce our biggest POPFLEX Giveaway EVAHHH!!!!! I’m going to give you a chance to go on a POPFLEX SHOPPING SPREE!

That’s right. I want you to go on a $250 shopping spree for ANYTHING in the store! ANYTHING!!! FILL UP THAT CART, GIRL!

So here’s how to enter to win…

#1. Go to popflexactive.com and make an account.

#2. Fill up your shopping cart with $250 worth of ANYTHING!

#3. Then add those items to your wish list. 

Your wish list will be auto saved as long as you have an account (but we already took care of that in step 1). Then on Tuesday Feb 21, 2017 at 11:59PM the contest will close. I will pick one super lucky POPster to win all the activewear of her dreams!

Good luck! I hope the winner is YOU!!!



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2lS3zHP

No comments:

Post a Comment