Monday, February 27, 2017

Get Super Stretchy with me!

Hey guys!

I literally CANNOT even believe that March is almost here. Like, what?? Like, Spring next month?? HUH! I’m still so cold!

You guys have been SOOOO on it with PIIT28 and/or following the Feb Workout Calendar that I am guessing your muscles need a little bit of a tune up! So that means that in March we will all dedicate ourselves to stretchy time. To motivate you to do this, I’m turning the challenge into a contest too!

Like these babies…?

It could be yours! This is the Ultimate Spring Fit Kit from POPFLEX, worth over $265! You’ll get:

And if you want it, then you’re gonna have to show me how far you’ll streeeeeeeeeetch for it! I want you to participate in all 30 days of the #StretchRevolution Challenge which begins on Wed March 1st! Here’s how to enter:

THE RULES
  1. Screenshot and regram the challenge graphic on your Instagram!
  2. Follow @blogilates, @poppilatesofficial, and @popflex_active
  3. Do the stretch of the day and hold for at least 1 minute!
  4. Post the stretch of the day for all 30 days of the challenge and hashtag #StretchRevolution

If you find that some of the stretches are hard for your to do at the moment, then be sure to check the hashtag #StretchRevolution for modifications. My POP Pilates Program Director and Master Trainers like @julesfultz and @cakesmashfitness will be offering wonderful options! And we’ll repost the best pics on the POP Pilates and POPFLEX IG to help inspire other POPsters!

I will also do my best to IG Story how to do the stretch daily so that you guys are good to go for the photo! Also, make sure that your IG is public so that I can see your posts!
We will announce 1 random winner on March 31st, 2017! You can be from any country and be any age! And of course, if you win, you will get everything above in YOUR SIZE! And now, we run from size 2-16! Woohoo!
Good luck everyone! Love you so much!

 


from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2lsnzku

No comments:

Post a Comment