Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Dark Bloom Photoshoot.

Hey Guys!

Happy Dark Bloom launch day! Lexi and I just finished doing a live stream a couple hrs ago and I am STILL ON A HIGH!!! It was so much fun talking to you guys and sharing the stories behind the pieces. We worked sooooo incredibly hard on this and seeing your excitement makes all of those sleepless nights, sample disasters and bad fitting sessions all worth it. Here’s the live stream in case you missed it!

A couple months back in December, we did my photoshoot for Dark Bloom in the Malibu mountains. I was sooooo sad that I couldn’t show you everything. But since we’re now “fully bloomed”, I can finally share the pics with you! Big thanks to the entire Blogifam for bearing the penetrating cold and the tumultuous winds with me to get these magnificent shots!

Any for anyone curious, I wear a size 4 in all of POPFLEX Active. I am 5′ 5″ and wear a small in most true-to-size brands (as in not vanity sized brands, because I can fit into xxs or xs depending on brand) and a 4 and or 6 in Lululemon.

Evil Queen vibes.

I’m wearing the Queen’s Coat in Night.

We bought the bike just for the shoot. I thought the color was going to be more butter but it came out banana. I freaked out a little bit, but then, turns out it looks great on camera!

I’m wearing the Zenith Zip Bra and the Fly Away Run Short in Dark Bloom! Also try layering your run shorts with the POP Shorts if you want more inner thigh coverage and 2 extra pockets!

Hand stands. Practiced for MONTHS. I am not great at them. And when the day came and I had to do it onto a tree overlooking a cliff, my nerves crept in. I fell multiple times, my muscles gave out, and I almost started crying. But I picked myself back up, tightened my core, and BELIEVED. That’s when we got the shot.

I’m wearing the Wishing Star Capri in Dark Bloom.

This tree pose was surprisingly soooooo hard to do with my eyes closed! Open, no prob. Closed, another story!!! I nearly tipped over several times! We thought getting me in tree pose in front of a tree would be a nice thing to try. I love how powerful the photo is. It looks calm and still. But really, I was wavering!

I am wearing the Curious Crop Top in Dark Bloom and the Highness Leggings.

My friend Laura who is firstly an awesome person and secondly a super talented professional ballerina, helped me prepare for this shoot. Working with her helped increase my flexibility while bringing out the dancer inside.

I am wearing the Enchanted Shrug in Night, the Pull on my Heart Strings Bra in Night, and the Wishing Star Capri in Plum.

BTS shot. Then you can appreciate…

…the final result.

The colors of the wind were vibrant that Winter day!

This.

I love this shot.

A blend of now and what’s to come.

I’m wearing the Wishing Star Capri in Plum and…you will see next time ;)

Big thank you to the incredible people in this photo. Lexi, Laura, Sam, Daniel, Tiffany, and Leslie! I am SOOOOOO GRATEFUL to have you guys in my life. Your passion for what you do and your love for the Blogifam is just so pure. I am so happy that I get to be around these amazing human beings and can’t wait to make more beautiful things together.

Hope you guys enjoyed my Dark Bloom photoshoot pics! Which one is your fave?

Oh and did you buy anything yet!!??? Tell me what you got!!!!



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2lnzKzD

No comments:

Post a Comment