Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Your 2016 December Workout Calendar!

Hey guys!!!

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!

AHHHH I love this time of year so much. The sparkly lights, the Christmas trees, and the cheery attitude of everyone around me – ahh it just makes me so happy inside! I also LOVE buying presents for people. It’s so much more fun than getting presents! Watching my friends’ and family’s reaction when they open the perfect gift is EVERYTHING to me. I live for it!

Anyway guys, 1 more month until JANUARY 1st, 2017.

WHATTTTTT.

Like, what. It’s also going to be my burrrday in Jan and it’s gonna be a milestone for me! EEK!! I’ll be leaving my twenties. OH BOY… But let’s not talk about that…let’s talk about the very last month of 2016! It is your chance to prep for all the amazingness that will be 2017. Let’s get a head start on everyone! So, with that said *deep breath* here is your FINAL CALENDAR of 2016!

dec-2016-final-small

Click to save hi res version

Let’s get through this together! Don’t miss a day! And to add a little more cheeriness into our lives, I’m hosting a 12 day IG challenge and giveaway! Have a look:

12 days of popmas

For the first 12 days of December, we’re all going to post a picture a day based on the guidelines above! It should get your creative juices flowing, PLUS it’s such a great way to meet other POPsters! Be sure to hashtag EACH PHOTO you post #12daysofPOPmas so that you can be entered to win…one of the three 2017 Blogilates Fit Planners I’m giving away!

planner-cover

UMM YAH!! This is going to be super exciting! And so much fun! So here’s how to officially join in with me and everyone in the community!

  1. Save the graphic above and post it to your IG account! This way I know you’re in!
  2. Follow @poppilatesofficial, @blogilates, and @popflex_active on IG because we’re giving away 1 planner on EACH ACCOUNT!
  3. Tag 2 friends to join you!

The challenge is open to everyone internationally, all over the world!! And we will pick 1 winner on each IG account! So you have 3 chances to win this beauty…aka…the best Fit Planner we’ve ever designed!!!

fullsizerender_3_1024x1024

Alrighty guys, I’m SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS MONTH!!!! The Blogilates HQ XMAS tree is almost fully decorated. Just waiting on like 14 more ornaments, but who’s counting!!?? :P Once I have it all decked out, I will take a pic and show you guys!

K I love you so much. Time to go stretch and get ready for the POPFLEX shoot on Friday. If everything goes as planned, I really think you will LOVE these pics…and the clothes :) I’ll give you a release date soon. But just gotta finalize a few things!

love-cassey-transparent-150px



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2gGtELc

No comments:

Post a Comment