Monday, November 14, 2016

The Best Time to Stretch? Bedtime!

Hey guys!

As some of you may know, I am all about stretching right now. I want to improve my flexibility so that my Pilates can be better, my workouts can be better, and so that I can look more open and free in Instagram pics! Hahaha. Tis the truth.

The best time of day to stretch for me is at the tail end of the day, after a hot shower and right before bed. The muscles are most supple at this point. I like to match my fave shows, either Once Upon a Time or Lisa Ling’s This is Life, and get real lost into what’s going on on TV. That way I can hold my stretches longer. TV distracts me from the pain! Good pain of course.

So here’s the routine I do before bed. Have a look:

bed-stretches-final

If you want to stretch along with me, play this video:
Good luck! And have fun stretching!!!

love-cassey-transparent-150px



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2fs5vqN

No comments:

Post a Comment