Sunday, December 4, 2016

Dec 7. #DarkBloom.

mexican-blanket-2

Hey guys,

It is Sunday afternoon and I have not worked out at all this weekend. Don’t worry, it’s not a lack of motivation, rather…IT’S SHEER PHYSICAL EXHAUSTION!!! Guys, my arms are done. I’m tired. I’m exhausted. I’m nearly immobile. Ponytails hurt too much.

But I’m so excited.

Friday was the big day – It was the POPFLEX Winter Collection shoot and I had so many crazy poses planned. It was a day full of hiking, yoga posing, Pilates posing, inversions on a cliff, planks on boulders, and splits on trees. My body aches so much. Plus, it was so cold all day in the mountains which did not help my muscles. My body was SHIVERING the entire time. Oh yeah and it was so windy that rocks started falling from the mountains! REALLY SCARY!!!! I thought a rock was gonna take me out and we’d be done! Then when we got in the car after sunset, I wore my huge puff jacket, put the heat up to 81 degrees F, clicked on the butt warmer to the highest level and I was STILL freezing to my bones for the 1.5 hr ride home.

But guys… IT WAS WORTH IT.

Yesterday was everything I had practiced for and the photos turned out even better than I wanted. I cannot wait for you to see them. And guess what? You will get to see them…this Wednesday Dec 7th, 2016. 😱

It’s the official launch date of “Dark Bloom”.

purple-2

cabernet

Prepare yourselves for some of the most beautiful activewear you’ve ever seen in jewel tones of deep purple, cabernet, and night. This one’s going to be a ride into the enchanted forest…

Comment below what you’re hoping to see!

love-cassey-transparent-150px



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2gRDZB1

No comments:

Post a Comment