Friday, June 16, 2017

Okay. I’m finally doing this.

 

I didn’t grow up rich. In fact, it was far from that. My family brought me up in a shack – literally it was a converted wooden garage. 1 bed, 1 bath for 4 people. It would flood when it rained too hard. We had mouse traps everywhere because the mice would eat away at our bags of rice.

My parents taught me and my sister that money was hard to come by and that if we wanted it, we had to save it and work for it. To give you some perspective, McDonald’s was considered a fancy dinner.

So growing up, I always worked hard to earn what I needed. I NEVER ever asked for anything. That humble attitude right there is what has helped me become the entrepreneur that I am today – a girl who (I hate bragging but to get the point across I need to say this, so excuse me!) eventually built 4 internationally successful brands: Blogilates, POP Pilates, POPFLEX, and PIIT28 from scratch, never asking for a dime.

You know the bubbly fitness instructor, but there’s more that goes on behind the scenes. Guys, this is the side of me that I have ALWAYS wanted to share with you. I want you to get to know me for real.

So, over the past 2 years I’ve been hesitating over the idea of starting a podcast in order to share these stories with you. I wasn’t sure if you’d care to listen. Like, do you only want tips on how to get “flat abs and toned arms”? If I showed you more of me, would you be like “well that’s unnecessary”?

Well, guess what? I always follow my heart, not my hesitations. And my heart is telling me to do this.

So here it goes.

Guys, I’m soooooo thrilled to announce that I’m launching “The Sheroic Podcast” on June 21 with one of my best friends and a fellow female entrepreneur Lisa Bilyeu, @lisabilyeu!

YAYYYY!!!! Guys I am SOOOO EXCITED!

I really want you to get to know Lisa because she is an incredible, smart, successful and down to earth Shero that you need in your life too! So watch this video to prep yourself for what’s to come:

You next task is to go follow @besheroic! And go subscribe to “The Sheroic Podcast” on iTunes and Stitcher! The first full length episode drops next Wed June 21!

I can’t wait guys. I literally can’t wait for you to hear the podcast. We’re covering everything from body image to entrepreneurship to love to jealousy to competition to failure to following your dreams and pretty much any topic you want to hear our opinion on. It’s going to be raw, real, and deep. Just the way I like it ;)

Oh and because I am a huge visualizer, take a look at my phone background!

I thought you guys might want it too…so here’s the official Sheroic phone background! Just save the image and make it your wallpaper! We can be twinsies :)

Hope you like it! Let’s all channel our inner Sheroes and prepare for a successful launch on June 21!

Alright now go comment and ask a question that you want answered on the podcast. GO!



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2shi0d9

No comments:

Post a Comment