Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Free Fitness Planner Printables!

Hey guys!

When it comes to starting a fitness journey, success comes from planning. Personally, I know that when I am writing things down, I am being 100% conscious of my actions and how they will lead to my goals. It becomes more of a tangible, REAL objective versus a fuzzy, out of focus target floating around in la la land. You know what I mean?!

So I wanted to come up with a way to make planning your fitness planning a lot more focused, organized, and of course…a lot more pretty :) Introducing, your FREE fitness planner printables!

In this pack, you will find the following 8.5 x 11″ PDF sheets:

Below is a preview of all the sheets! Click on the individual links below to download the sheets you’d like to use:

Download Workout Calendar PDF

Download Weekly Meal Planner PDF

Download Grocery List PDF

Download 30 Day Water Challenge PDF

Download Habit Tracker PDF

We designed them so that they’d be ink friendly but still fun to look at! I’d suggest you print these guys out, hole punch them, and put it in a binder! Or if you’re more of a display person…tape it to your wall or your fridge! Whatever works for you!

I hope you use these printables over and over again! Living a fit and healthy life should be accessible to everyone, so my goal with these free fitness planner sheets is to help achieve that! If you find these useful, it would be the WORLD to me if you would share them with a friend.



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2DeFULJ

No comments:

Post a Comment