Thursday, August 30, 2018

Your September 2018 Workout Calendar!

AHHHH HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!! Do you know that this means we are a little over 30 days away from the wedding!!!?? OMG OMG OMG OMG. Get this – we have everything set…EXCEPT for our officiant! I know. I know. We’re cutting it REAL close. Scary.

Anyway, it’ll be fine! What I know is that the wedding is gonna be fun, our friends and fam will have a blast, and it is going to look so so sooooooo beautiful. I have this magical vision in my head, and I hope it plays out even better than how I see it! I can’t wait to share all the pics and vids with you!

Okay, ready for your September Workout Calendar Line Up? Check it out:

  1. SUNDAY: Ultimate Upper Body
  2. MONDAY: Bootyful Burn
  3. TUESDAY: PIIT Power
  4. WEDNESDAY: Hard Core
  5. THURSDAY: Totally Toned
  6. FRIDAY: Recharge Day
  7. SATURDAY: Lovely Legs

Click to download hi res cal!

If you’re new, here’s how it goes!

  1. Head over to blogilates.com/calendar and click on the videos of the day.
  2. Do each video once (unless otherwise stated)
  3. Check off as you go!

Boom! That is it! Have fun and KILL IT.

Have fun! Happy September!

The post Your September 2018 Workout Calendar! appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2oqrvWk

No comments:

Post a Comment