Sunday, August 26, 2018

The 30 Day Water Challenge

Hey guys!

OMG. The wedding is a little over ONE MONTH! Ahhhhhhjkshfksdgkjsdlk!!!!! I can’t believe it’s already almost here after a year of planning and I am SO excited that I’m closer to being able to share everything with you guys! Too. Many. Secrets. Cannot. Contain.

Eeeeeeeeeee!

So, for the most part, I’ve been eating well and exercising, but there’s one more thing I truly need to focus on: my skin!

There are a bajillion articles on the internet about how drinking a lot of water will make your skin all soft and glowy. But the real question is… how much is “a lot”?!?! Well, according to WebMD, we should be drinking at least half our weight in fluid ounces of water every single day. So if you’re 150 lbs that means you’ll need to drink at least 75 fl oz of water a day.

Can I do it? Can I drink at least 64 fl oz of water every single day?

Hmmmm well I bet I can if I turn it into an official challenge!!

#30DayWaterChallenge Rules:

#1. Calculate how much water you need to drink by taking your body weight in pounds and dividing it by 2. Whatever number you get is the fluid ounces you’ll need to drink daily.

#2. Take a Before picture of your face on Sept 1.

#3. Print out the “30 Day Water Challenge” printable to help you keep track of your water intake. Post on Instagram or Facebook and encourage your friends to join in! #30daywaterchallenge

#4. Print out the “30 Days of Detox Water” printable for healthy flavored water recipes. Post on Instagram or Facebook and encourage your friends to join in! #30daywaterchallenge#5. Designate a water bottle for the challenge. I highly recommend the Timer Bottle! Drink 2 of these a day and you’re at 64 fl oz exactly!

#6. The #30DayChallenge begins on Sept 1 and ends Sept 30. You will drink at least half your body in fl oz every single day.

#7. Take an After picture on Sept 30. Post your before and after results! #30daywaterchallenge

I want you guys to experience all the amazing benefits of drinking more water.  Did you know it can help with chapped lips, dandruff, feeling tired all the time, AND also digestive health?!  YEAH. Water is amazing.

I’m really excited to be doing this challenge with you! And I’m curious to see what will happen to my skin if I stick to this religiously. If you’re up for the challenge, comment “I’m in” below!!! Now go share this blog post with all your friends so we can get everyone on the 30 Day Water Challenge! C’mon!

The post The 30 Day Water Challenge appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2NieCs1

No comments:

Post a Comment