Sunday, July 1, 2018

Your July 2018 Workout Calendar!

Hey guys!

I cannot believe that we just finished the 100 Squat Challenge! WHAT!!?? That means that we completed 3,000 squats!!!

ABSOLUTELY incredible.

I will be posting a 30 day recap video this coming week showing you the progress in my legs and butt! Regardless of how big or small those physical changes are, I know for sure that I am wayyyyy stronger. My legs are feeling solid. I love it!

Anyway, I’m super stoked for July 4th (there will be a surprise waiting for you on POPFLEX) and I am thrilled to share with you your July Workout Calendar! Here’s the new schedule:

  1. SUNDAY: Arms & Back
  2. MONDAY: Bikini Booty
  3. TUESDAY: HIIT the Beach
  4. WEDNESDAY: Ab-venture
  5. THURSDAY: Total Body Tone
  6. FRIDAY: Relax
  7. SATURDAY: Lean Legs

Click to download hi res cal!

Make sure you check off each video as you go! Those checkmarks are kinda what I live for! You only need to do the videos once, unless you’re doing a Tuesday PIIT video, then you do 4 rounds for a full 28 min workout. Really take your Fridays to chill. I love dedicating some time to stretch my body fully.

As always, you can access the check-off-able digital workout calendar by logging in here:

blogilates.com/calendar

Have fun! Happy July! Let the summer fun begin!!!

The post Your July 2018 Workout Calendar! appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2KxfEPv

No comments:

Post a Comment