Monday, July 30, 2018

Your August 2018 Workout Calendar!

Happy August!!!

We are a little over 2 months away from the wedding. AHHHHHHH. How is it so close already!?? There are still a lot of things that are not set yet. I need to buy all the materials for my calligraphy displays and then write it all up! From the food menu items to the seating chart to the welcome sign! I got a lot of practice from doing the invitation addresses, but I have not worked with paint pens on acrylic yet. I must practice HARD!!!

Then the dress! I’m supposed to get fitted 6 weeks out, but I wanna get fitted now! I want it in my closet and ready to go! I don’t like when things are all over the place, but I’m sure the designer knows best. They do this because the fit can be inaccurate if you do it too far out due to weight loss or weight gain! Oh well, I must be patient. In other news, we found my sister’s Maid of Honor dress! My mom has her dress too, but no shoes yet. And I’m helping Sam’s mom find a nice dress for the wedding! All of this is super fun and I’m truly enjoying the journey. It’s just coming up too quickly though!!!

Anyway, August! Here’s your line up:

1. SUNDAY: Amazing Arms

2. MONDAY: Perky Butt

3. TUESDAY: Cardio Craze

4. WEDNESDAY: Ab Mania

5. THURSDAY: Total Body Blast

6. FRIDAY: Stretch out

7. SATURDAY: Thigh Trimdown

Click to download hi res cal!

If you’re new, here’s how it goes!

  1. Head over to blogilates.com/calendar and click on the videos of the day.
  2. Do each video once (unless otherwise stated)
  3. Check off as you go!

Boom! That is it! Have fun and KILL IT.

Have fun! Happy August!

The post Your August 2018 Workout Calendar! appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2KbySsM

No comments:

Post a Comment