Wednesday, December 26, 2018

#100AbChallenge Begins Jan 1st. You in?

This is the biggest challenge we’ve EVER done. I’m personally committing to doing 100 reps of a unique ab exercise every single day, for 30 days. And guess what? I’m going to go the extra extra EXTRA mile and give you something I have NEVER EVER done before.

I’ll be uploading 30 workout videos in 30 days.

YUP.

1 video for day, per move.

Ambitious. But I’m gonna do it. Because I don’t want to hear ANY excuse for you to not join in! So, if you’re ready to commit, go in the comments right now and type “I’M IN!”

Here’s the challenge:

WHEN:

Jan 1 to Jan 30

WHAT:

Do 100 reps of the ab exercise listed for the day! Whether it’s all 100 reps in one go, or 10 sets of 10 reps – doesn’t matter. JUST FINISH IT.

Take a before picture on Jan 1 and an after picture on Jan 30! As long as you’re eating clean and drinking tons of water, you will see and feel a difference at the end of the challenge! Use #100abchallenge if you post anything along your journey! This will help us all stay motivated and connected!

WHERE:

Anywhere! You can do all these moves with no equipment! Print out this printable above and hang it on your wall and also head over to YouTube.com/Blogilates to watch my daily video showing you EXACTLY how to do each move! I’ll also suffer through the 100 reps with you!

AHHH!!! Are you ready!!?? This is SO EXCITING! I AM PUMPED! I’ve never done 100 reps of a lot of these moves, so I am curious to see how I will do! Also, if you want me to collab with a particular person, comment below and tell me who!

GOOD LUCK!!! Now, type “I’m in!” and share this post with at least 1 friend!

 

 

The post #100AbChallenge Begins Jan 1st. You in? appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates http://bit.ly/2SjGqi5

No comments:

Post a Comment