Monday, October 29, 2018

28 Days to a Flexible Body

Feeling tight? Body kinda ache-y and crack-y? Then it is time to work on our flexibility and our mobility. 28 days of stretches. You in?

Click for hi-res

Join the #StretchRevolution Nov 1-28! I’ll be going LIVE everyday on my Instagram to stretch you for the pose of the day! If you’re not able to catch me at that very moment, no worries, the live will stay up for 24 hours on my IG. And if for some reason you don’t have IG, then I will be posting the videos to the Blogilates Facebook and they will always live there!

Here are the first 7 stretches for week 1, in which we will be focusing on stretching your legs and opening your hips!

Every week the focus will change and I’ll post the new stretches weekly.

Ready for a GIVEAWAY!!!!????

I’m giving away the Ultimate Relax Kit to one person who reposts the week 1 purple graphic asking 3 friends to join them! It’s a self care kit to keep you happy, healthy, and calm! 😊

If you win you’ll get…

  • Vegan Suede Yoga Mat by POPFLEX
  • Cleansing Treatment + Masque by GlamGlow
  • Perfume by Spark x Iskra
  • Coconut Mango Scented Candle
  • Gardenia Scented Candle
  • Incense
  • Glass water bottle by BANDO
  • Yoga Mat Bag by Sakroots

Make sure to hashtag #StretchRevolution! You can live anywhere in the world and be any age. I will announce winner November 1st!

Yay!!! So excited for this!!! Hope you are too!!! 👏 Comment below and let me know if you’re in!

The post 28 Days to a Flexible Body appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2SrJlFZ

No comments:

Post a Comment