Thursday, September 6, 2018

Need a safe place to ask questions and not be judged?

Hey guys!

Social media is changing so much everyday. Back in 2010/2011, it felt like a place where I could really get to know people for who they really were – not just who they appeared to be online. Also, not everyone was on the internet yet. So in a weird way, posting something to Facebook or even YouTube still felt private. Now, anything you post can be seen by your parents, your employers and random people who have no shame in leaving mean comments all over the place!

So, if you feel the same, but want to still find that tight knit community feeling, I have a solution!

Have you heard of private Facebook groups? No, they’re not the regular fan pages that you’re probably already following. They’re private groups that are only open by invitation. And I’m personally inviting you to join our very own special club…The POPster Portal!

What is it? It’s an exclusive, safe and private place for you to get to know each other, ask each other questions and motivate each other to reach your goals! The point is – I never want you to feel weird or ashamed about sharing something. I want you to make genuine friendships. This is an open forum for you guys to talk to each other about pretty much anything that’s on your mind. Best part? None of it will show up in your friends’ feeds. (Yeah like before and after transformations that may not be so safe for work?!)

Oh and just to be clear, it’s totally free.

With our 4+ million POPsters on YouTube and over 1.2 million on Facebook and 1.4 million on Instagram, I admit that even I sometimes feel a little lost. So I completely understand if you’ve ever felt a little unheard. Well, no more. Because right now our private POPster Portal only has 2,000 POPsters and everyone can answer anyone’s questions! You don’t need to wait around for me. It’s your own private community where everyone is SEEN!

I’ll also personally be in there sharing stuff I won’t normally share on the regular social media channels too! I love getting raw, getting vulnerable, and learning more about you guys.

See you in there!

The post Need a safe place to ask questions and not be judged? appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2wRDHDV

No comments:

Post a Comment