Saturday, March 31, 2018

April 2018 Workout Calendar!

Hey guys!

HAPPY APRIL! I cannot believe that we are into our 4th month of 2018! I am also now only 6 months away from the wedding! I am feeling pretty good as things like the dress, the tux,  flowers, music, photography, video, and save the dates seem to be secured now. Next I gotta figure out the wedding website, catering, drinks, lighting, tenting, the actual invites and some other major deets! But overall, I am feeling GOOD! I mean, of course familial drama once in a while but – whatever. I suppose it is to be expected!

Anyway, enough about me…let’s talk about YOU!

I have your new April Workout Calendar RIGHT HERE! Promise to take this month’s workouts seriously? Don’t slow down your motivation and don’t give up! Take each day one by one. Just remember why you started…and that’s how you’ll get back on track when you are not feeling it!

Click to download hi res cal!

You can access the clickable digital workout calendar by logging in here:

blogilates.com/calendar

Alright, you ready!? Let’s do this guys!

The post April 2018 Workout Calendar! appeared first on Blogilates.



from Blogilates https://ift.tt/2E9tROz

No comments:

Post a Comment