Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thank you for forgiving me.

Happy Small Business Saturday!

I’m currently at the POPFLEX warehouse making sure all your orders are getting pushed out quickly and perfectly! ๐Ÿ“ฆ This is just one of the mailing carts we use to put all your orders in. The big post office trucks come at the end of the day to pick it up, then they swap it for an empty one. Decided to ask the parents to pose in one before we started filling it with packages…cuz…why not!?

It’s crazy to think that just a few years ago we were shipping out of my mom and dad’s garage – packing items over their washer and dryer. Our house was full of boxes spilling with hoodies, leggings, tanks, and planners. There was barely any place to walk. We ate dinner surrounded by towers of cardboard boxes. It definitely was a scene.

I want to personally say THANK YOU for your kindness, your support and especially your forgiveness. Growing a business is not easy and I admit that we’ve made many mistakes along the way. In this cut-throat world of retail, if my leggings don’t fit you right or your order is shipped a few days late, I could lose a customer for life. But your continuous belief in me and my products allows me to keep trying my best everyday. So thank you to everyone who is supporting this small woman-led business. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Your orders this year are helping to support jobs, medical benefits and 401k for our incredible employees. ๐Ÿ™  We could not do this without you. So please know that I am so so soooooo grateful for you!

Also guys, if you have not taken advantage of the 30% OFF Sale at popflexactive.com, go do it! The sale ends on Monday! And things will not be this low for a loooooooong time. Use the code “HAPPYFRIDAY”. Comment any questions you have about sizes and or styles!



from Blogilates http://ift.tt/2zpqm5a

No comments:

Post a Comment